Intuit TurboTax is our top choice for small business online tax software overall because of its user-friendly interface, substantial deduction and credit database, and startup-focused assistance. Turbotax.ca/download is an easy and comprehensive solution for small businesses of every size and type, despite costing more than other tax software programs.
The benefits of filing with TurboTax:
- Save time and import your income tax information directly with ‘Turbotax’. Simply connect account and your Canadian tax slips will be automatically uploaded into TurboTax.
- Easy access to a team of Canada tax experts to ensure you declare any deductions or credits you have to maximize your Canada income tax return.
- Optimizes donations, medical expenses and RRSPs for the best result.
- Seamlessly switch between any device and securely pick up right where you left off.
- Easily and securely store your receipts or any tax related documents throughout the year with TurboTax MyDocs.
Create an account with TurboTax at Turbotax.ca/download.
To create an account, follow the steps.
- To sign up, go to the signup page or type the URL into your search bar: Turbotax.ca/download.
- Enter the mail address (Please use your primary email address. We’ll ask you to verify this address before you file your taxes).
- Verify the mailing address once more.
- Type in your User ID. (To keep your account even more secure, avoid using an ID from another website or adding any personal information.)
- Enter the right phone number.
- Finally, type the password you wish to create (it needs to be strong).
- Click on Create account button.
Download and Install TurboTax using Turbotax.ca/download
- Open a web browser on your computer
- Go to “turbotax.ca/download.”
- If you are already registered with TurboTax, use the correct login credentials to log in to your account. Otherwise, click “Create Account.”
- Find the “Download” option and click on it.
- Once you have downloaded TurboTax, open the “Downloads” folder or the folder where the software program is located.
- Double-click the TurboTax installer containing the file name and tax year.
- Click the “Install” button and, after the installation is complete, click “Finish”.
- Enter the product activation key in the required space and click “Next”.
- Now, the installer will launch the software.
- You have completed the TurboTax installation process.
How to Update Turbotax Software?
Open Turbotax.ca/download on a PC, go to the Online menu near the top, and choose Check for Updates. On a Mac, simply quit and reopen TurboTax. You’ll be asked to download updates if there are any.
- To save time and reduce data corruption, it is advisable to update via a connected, high-speed connection.
- The update should resume where it left off if your connection is lost in the middle of it.
- Try a manual update if your PC is having problems upgrading.